Infrastructure and Property Services
The Infrastructure and Property Services Business Unit’s primary functions are:
- Provision and maintenance of the infrastructure required for the efficient and effective operation of Tasports’ statewide operations.
- Property management, acquisition and disposal across Tasports’ statewide operations.
- Provision of facilities at the Devonport Airport for RPT intra and interstate services and general aviation activities.
Properties are managed in:
- Bell Bay
- Inspection Head
- Devonport Airport
- Strahan and Macquarie Harbour
- Hobart including Derwent River and D’Entrecasteaux Channel
- Port Huon