TasPorts Vision: TasPorts connects people, products and solutions, for the benefit of all Tasmanians.
TasPorts plays a critical role in connecting Tasmanians and visitors. It connects Tasmanian imports and exports with the world, enabling customers and communities to deliver integrated solutions in Tasmanian’s freight, logistics and tourism sectors. TasPorts is proud to provide the opportunity to improve the economic, social and environmental prospects of all Tasmanians.
TasPorts has recently revised its Corporate Intentions to reflect the evolving role TasPorts plays in the Tasmanian logistics and supply chain environment.
- We facilitate freight and logistics solutions, to benefit the community and create value for customers.
- We enable industry partners and communities through reliable infrastructure, responsive to user demand.
- We uphold maritime and environmental standards, through established safety and sustainability practices.
- We are geared towards growth, with forward thinking and a commercial approach.
- We will bring our organisation together, by investing in out people and the future we share.
Our Corporate Intentions are supported by a set of values that guide employees to achieve agreed business objectives.
- Protect the health and safety of employees and others affected by operations.
- Provide customers with a responsive and quality service.
- Be trustworthy and honest.
- Act fairly in all dealings.
- Have courage to do the right thing.
- Respect for individuals.
Through our values and aligned business objectives, TasPorts aims to:
- Protect and support an engaged workforce.
- Exceed customer expectations.
- Rise to challenges presented by external market influences.
- Continue to deliver on key infrastructure developments and operational requirements to meet our customers’ needs.