TasPorts is a state-owned company responsible for eleven Tasmanian ports and the Devonport Airport.
We run a diverse range of operations across the state with the purpose of facilitating trade for the benefit of Tasmania, through the commercial provision of infrastructure and services.
- Our Safety and Environmental Committment: TasPorts is committed to conducting its business activities in a safe and environmentaly responsible manner.
- Our Assets: TasPorts will manage and develop our assets for the benefit of customers and stakeholders.
- Our Community Assets: TasPorts will maintain assets for the benefit of the community.
- Our Commercial Focus: Be a sustainable and innovative business.
- Our Customers: Grow and evolve with our customers and stakeholders, ensuring their needs are met safely reliably and efficiently.
- Our People: TasPorts will invest in the development of our people to deliver value-added outcomes for customers and stakeholders.
- Our Brand: TasPorts will be recognised by our employees, stakeholders and the community as a customer focused, reputable and socially responsible organisation.
TasPorts Our Corporate Intentions are supported by a set of values that guide employees to achieve agreed business objectives.
- Protect the health and safety of employees and others affected by operations.
- Provide customers with a responsive and quality service.
- Be trustworthy and honest.
- Act fairly in all dealings.
- Have courage to do the right thing.
- Respect for individuals.
Through our values and aligned business objectives, TasPorts aims to:
- Protect and support an engaged workforce.
- Exceed customer expectations.
- Rise to challenges presented by external market influences.
- Continue to deliver on key infrastructure developments and operational requirements to meet our customers’ needs.